Sunday, February 15, 2009

China again (Trip Nr 2)


We took morning flight this time, just to try something new. The journey was nice and without any problem.


This time I stay in Jinjiang Hotel near the Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall Metro Station. Compare to the last time I came to GZ, I spent a lot on taxi fare just because there is no Metro Station near the hotel. 

After check in, we went Fabric Plaza located at Zhongda. After that we took Metro to Haizhu Square and do some window shopping at Onelink plaza. Meet three couples from Malaysia....hehehe...borong gak ke bang?

Look what I have bought..........hehehe

English Style Grocery Purse and English Style Handphone holder (RM 13 /item)


Satin Table Runner (RM 30/item)
View the ads at Mudah.com.my



Contact 019 2850042 (Puan Aminah) for more detail. I will be away until 21 feb 09.

0 comments :

Share with friends