Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Seminar Borong China 10 Disember 2011


Saya kini di Hong Kong Airport. As in my previous entry I have shared with all of you how to travel cheap from Hong Kong to GZ or Shenzhen. Why cheap? It is cheap because Air Asia frequently include Hong Kong in almost of their promo! Check it out. Use the search menu bhai!

Last night I was in Fuyong (about 1 hour from Shenzhen) meeting with OEM supplier of Digital Quran. InsyaAllah if I got enough fund and my soon to be partner agree with the plan, we will launch our own brand Digital Quran.

Next month on the 10th, Seminar Borong China will be held. So dont miss it out geng. I know many of you have registered, I will soon reply to your email.


This is the last seminar for 2011. Alhamdulillah throughout the year I have conducted 6 seminars with 60-70 people had graduated from it.


Testimonial





0 comments :

Share with friends